Brooklyn

George Floyd Protests: This was the Example. Leaders Facing Leaders and Coming Together in Peace
4 years ago

George Floyd Protests: This was the Example. Leaders Facing Leaders and Coming Together in Peace

Blessed are the peacemakers. What we’ve seen erupting across U.S. Cities, we can acknowledge that we need an anchor of peace, restoration and unity. We need heart, wisdom, leadership, and justice.

Read More

Step Into Brooklyn’s Conscious Culture
8 years ago

Step Into Brooklyn’s Conscious Culture

Take a stroll down the iconic Brooklyn Bridge and surround yourself with an inspirational look into the city. Brooklyn is one of New York City’s five boroughs, situated on the …
Read More

Places To Go: Dance Party in Brooklyn To Support Love146
10 years ago

Places To Go: Dance Party in Brooklyn To Support Love146

It is always such an incredible blessing to witness creativity paired with an opportunity to give back. This weekend,  a friend of mine, Matt Carman, who is the Co-Editor, …
Read More

Tasting Brooklyn for Community Growth
10 years ago

Tasting Brooklyn for Community Growth

There are few places in New York where I can find barbecue and Mexican food that will satisfy my Texas-raised taste buds, but head south over the Pulaski Bridge and you’ll …
Read More

An Evening at the Brooklyn Brewery with C.J. Chivers
11 years ago

An Evening at the Brooklyn Brewery with C.J. Chivers

I’ve spent several evenings over the years at the Brooklyn Brewery drinking with friends. The faint scent of malted barley gives the place a certain warmth that’s always made …
Read More