Conscious x CauseBox: Best Of Socially Conscious Brands This Spring
We’ve always been extremely impressed with all the incredible causes that Sevenly has been able to support with their various campaigns, so it was always a dream of ours to be able to collaborate with such a conscious brand. Well, the moment has arrived with the arrival of their 06 // SPRING CAUSEBOX, which we are honored to be a part of!
For those who may not know, the CAUSEBOX is a quarterly curation of socially conscious lifestyle products for women. Every box is filled with products that have a story to share and make a difference in some way! As you receive this quarterly gift, others are empowered and receive gifts because of your support. CAUSEBOX’s curated products help provide jobs, meals, education, clean water, and more to countless individuals around the world.
SPOILER ALERT: The next part is going to mention the other items featured within the 06 // SPRING CAUSEBOX because we are so thankful to be associated with such an incredible curation of products, so if you’d rather be surprised, then just sign-up for CAUSEBOX and stop reading here!
- The Giving Keys – This story begins with a New York hotel room key. Actress and singer/songwriter, Caitlin Crosby, started wearing the hotel key as a necklace while on tour and had the idea to start engraving old, used keys with inspirational words. Realizing that, in a way, we are all like these keys – unique, flawed, scarred, and sometimes discarded by others – she wanted these keys to have their purpose renewed over and over again. (Source: thegivingkeys.com)
- Chris Craig – An in-house graphic / web designer at Invent Now Inc. Projects vary from web layouts and email marketing to museum exhibits and B2B/B2C marketing materials. His passion for hand lettering and custom typography has given me the opportunity to do freelance work that involves comissioned lettering, logos and apparel designs with clients from all over the world. (Source: christophercraig.co)
- The Created Co – They are creating drinkware to inspire, connect, and empower people because many of life’s most meaningful moments occur alongside a drink. Whether that’s the early morning moments with your cup of coffee when you’re most inspired. Or connecting with your closest friends at your local coffee shop. Or maybe it’s being in the outdoors on your favorite trail through the mountains. Wherever you happen to find yourself, they want to create drinkware that wakes us up to these moments and forces us to answer this question for ourselves: “What was I created for?” (Source: thecreated.co)
- OSEA Malibu – Since the beginning, OSEA’s integrity has never faltered. Their skincare line as you see it today adheres entirely to their mother’s initial vision. They still do not consider themselves in the business of being a “big business”. Instead, they continue to produce products that support skin’s natural health and beauty and are designed with ingredient-conscious skincare consumers in mind. To learn more about their unwavering commitment to natural skincare from the sea continue reading here. (Source: oseamalibu.com)
- aCanela – Each Acanela tour is designed around an artisan(s) in a developing nation. Our artisans include women with families who are battling against poverty, men who have lost their jobs due to disaster or disease, or individuals who have never had the opportunity to receive a formal education. These artists have incredible talents and abilities in diverse areas such as culinary arts, outdoor & adventure, art & design — but lack the resources to share those talents into with the world. Our mission is to discover these men and women, help them develop as individuals and artisans, and empower them to build their own sustainable business enterprises. Our Boutique Expeditions incorporate instructional classes and expert skills from our local artists, giving them a further means to monetize their skills. (Source: acanela.com)
- Speak Your Silence – They are a nonprofit on a mission to conquer the stigma of child sexual abuse. They were founded in late 2012 by Matt Pipkin, who was sexually abused by a family friend at age 6 and kept it secret for twenty years due to fear, shame, and guilt. Matt’s life was finally changed a few years ago when he was surrounded by love from his family and friends, and realized just how innately valuable he truly is. By wearing “The Stitch”, we transform the lives of those we love + protect future generations. (Source: speakyoursilence.org)