Community

The Feast – Creating Groundbreaking Change
10 years ago

The Feast – Creating Groundbreaking Change

[easyrotator]erc_26_1382194712[/easyrotator]

Feast Day 2 started off with yet another bang! The Feast is the ultimate incubator for thinkers, do-ers and innovators in New York City. Now if only …
Read More

The Feast: Hungry For Change?
10 years ago

The Feast: Hungry For Change?

If you are hungry for change (or just hungry) The Feast is where you needed to be.

Behind the impressive design, the fun environment, the seriously delicious …
Read More

Love Runs Deep for Breast Cancer Awareness. Spotlight on Deep Ellum
10 years ago

Love Runs Deep for Breast Cancer Awareness. Spotlight on Deep Ellum

The first time I found myself at the Deep Ellum Brewery I was meeting an old acquaintance from high school. A few months later I would move back …
Read More

Conscious is Going LIVE at The Feast Conference
10 years ago

Conscious is Going LIVE at The Feast Conference

Conscious is going LIVE at this years’ Feast Conference on October 16-18. Get Ready For Ground Shaking Change!

Collaboration: Duane Street Hotel Launches #ConsciousProgram
10 years ago

Collaboration: Duane Street Hotel Launches #ConsciousProgram

From now until February 2014, guests at the luxurious Duane Street Hotel will be encouraged to experience Tribeca in a whole new way through …
Read More

Out & About | Texas + Deep Ellum Brewing
10 years ago

Out & About | Texas + Deep Ellum Brewing

One of our storytellers is spending time in Texas enjoying local brews by Deep Ellum Brewing (DEB). DEB is donating $1 for every 6-pack purchased this October for Breast Cancer …
Read More

Going Beyond Fair Trade
10 years ago

Going Beyond Fair Trade

Can our ethically-sourced coffee be better?

Since its inception, Fair Trade goods have worked to help “farmers in developing countries build sustainable businesses that positively influence their …
Read More

Tasting Brooklyn for Community Growth
11 years ago

Tasting Brooklyn for Community Growth

There are few places in New York where I can find barbecue and Mexican food that will satisfy my Texas-raised taste buds, but head south over the Pulaski Bridge and you’ll …
Read More

The Party List: Top Charity Events Happening In September
11 years ago

The Party List: Top Charity Events Happening In September

As the Chief Party Officer at Conscious Magazine, I want you to know about my top charity events to attend as the new season rolls in. I’ve got something for everyone …
Read More

An Evening at the Brooklyn Brewery with C.J. Chivers
11 years ago

An Evening at the Brooklyn Brewery with C.J. Chivers

I’ve spent several evenings over the years at the Brooklyn Brewery drinking with friends. The faint scent of malted barley gives the place a certain warmth that’s always made …
Read More

9/11, We Remember
11 years ago

9/11, We Remember

How could I forget? I was 15 years old, heading into school late from a dentist appointment. My mother and I heard something on the radio, but it was confusing. There …
Read More

Announcement: Conscious Magazine + Cause Placement Collaboration
11 years ago

Announcement: Conscious Magazine + Cause Placement Collaboration

UPDATE (9/25): Cause Placement has made the tough decision to postpone #EntertainingGood 2013. Please click here for more info.

We are excited to …
Read More

The Chocolate Charity Spa Party – Benefiting IFAW.ORG
11 years ago

The Chocolate Charity Spa Party – Benefiting IFAW.ORG

NEW YORK, NY- August 8, 2013- Decadence that supports a good cause?  Social Exposure and Millennium Magazine’s Chocolate Charity Spa Party ensured guests pampered themselves with an …
Read More

Waino’s World: A St. Louis Cardinals Fantasy Sports Experience
11 years ago

Waino’s World: A St. Louis Cardinals Fantasy Sports Experience

Some may be surprised to know that an estimated 13% of the American population play fantasy sports. MLB All Star pitcher, Adam Wainwright, is among that growing populace who …
Read More

How Lola’s Foundation is Making a Huge Difference
11 years ago

How Lola’s Foundation is Making a Huge Difference

A large cardboard box sits empty on a living room floor. It’s nothing special—just a plain, brown box with the words “this side up” printed on one …
Read More

The Party List: Top Charity Events for August in NYC
11 years ago

The Party List: Top Charity Events for August in NYC

As the Chief Party Officer at Conscious Magazine, I want you to know about my top charity events to attend this August. I’ve got something for everyone.

A Night on the …
Read More

Party With Purpose: A Midsummer’s Night 5K
11 years ago

Party With Purpose: A Midsummer’s Night 5K

HOBOKEN, NJ- July 16, 2013- I joined over 1,400 braves souls who battled the heat to run in Party With Purpose’s A Midsummer’s Night 5K.  The Hoboken  …
Read More

Cultures of Love Launch Party + Premiere of Socially Responsible Film
11 years ago

Cultures of Love Launch Party + Premiere of Socially Responsible Film

[easyrotator]erc_36_1375101982[/easyrotator] Photos by: Daniel Lee for Albert Cheung Studio

NEW YORK CITY – July 25, 2013 – Cultures of Love Launches at One Art Space With …
Read More

A Rare Light for Male Victims of the Sex-Trade
11 years ago

A Rare Light for Male Victims of the Sex-Trade

[easyrotator]erc_32_1373936583[/easyrotator]

You know the moment right before something bad takes place, where your knee-jerk reaction is to look away, fast? I do …
Read More

Summer Culture Guide [NYC]
11 years ago

Summer Culture Guide [NYC]

Photo credit: Metro.us

We’re halfway through the summer and while some of NYC’s best cultural events are just getting underway, others will be gone faster than ice cream on …
Read More

Malala Day & Education For All [Video]
11 years ago

Malala Day & Education For All [Video]

The world observes Malala Day on July 12 to highlight the struggle of a little girl of Swat for education. Malala was targeted by the Taliban after years of …
Read More

The Arizona Firemen Boot Camp Fundraiser
11 years ago

The Arizona Firemen Boot Camp Fundraiser

NEW ORLEANS – July 4, 2013 – Seventy-five New Orleans residents gathered to participate in a Fourth of July boot camp in dedication to The Arizona Firemen Fundraiser held …
Read More

City Harvest: Summer in the City
11 years ago

City Harvest: Summer in the City

Conscious Magazine attended the 12th Annual Summer in the City, the event where eating amazing food and drinking fresh cocktails means feeding New York City’s hungry. Hosted …
Read More

The Party List: Top Charity Events Happening in July
11 years ago

The Party List: Top Charity Events Happening in July

As the Chief Party Officer at Conscious Magazine, I want you to know about my top 10 charity events to attend this July. I’ve got something for everyone.

Summer Kick Off …
Read More

One Elephant…One Idea. Supporting education in Africa and Asia
11 years ago

One Elephant…One Idea. Supporting education in Africa and Asia

The act of building relies on the unity of separate pieces, resulting in a new structure filled with hope for the future. In educational institutions, …
Read More